1. Boarding of security personnel at the most convenient sailing route point.
- Our staff is immediately proceeding in the vessel’s evaluation and puts into practice the applicable security measures and procedures so that they will be able to protect the crew and the vessel from a possible attack/piracy.
- Our staff is boarding before the vessel enters the ‘dangerous’ zone as their task is to entrench the vessel prior the vessel’s entrance in it.
- When the ‘dangerous’ zone will be passed, our staff will disembark at the nearest suitable port (avoiding to cause sailing route disorder) to continue on another assignment.
2. Providing security services when the vessel is docked and while she’s on loading/unloading procedure.
Our staff is capable of applying certain security measures as well as security surveillance in the whole vessel’s perimeter.
3. Training of the crew in the International Naval Regulations against piracy or any malefic (hostile) act as well as familiarization of crew in cases of threat before, during and after a possible attack.
Our staff is capable of organizing the prevention of a threat but also to instruct the crew as far as the hostage behaviors are concerned.
4. In cooperation with the captain and the ship officers, certain instructions, directions and suggestions will be implemented as far as the vessel’s and crew security is concerned, and resolution will be made after evaluating the circumstances during crisis.
5. Constant update on pirates’ new methods and techniques or electronics usage so that the most accurate and efficient security and reaction decision.